A good foodservice broker often represents the most cost-efficient method of getting sales and distribution for a company. Employing a company representative or account manager represents a fixed cost of a salaried salesperson; with things such as superannuation, car, mobile phones, laptop, travel expenses additional costs that can add up to 40% over and above the salaried component.
A Foodservice Broker however is a variable cost, remunerated directly as a percentage of the net revenue generated. If sales go up (or down) the cost of generating the sales remains a constant percentage of the revenue. This means the broker is heavily incentivised in ensuring your sales are growing. Foodservice brokers add value to the client’s business, increasing volumes means more efficient production and distribution.
A broker provides a professional representation of the manufacturer’s product allowing the manufacturer to concentrate on quality production and distribution as well as new product development opportunities.
Representation to major distributor networks including Bidfood, PFD, NAFDA and Countrywide, as well as Independent and Specialist Distributors.
We can offer the following specific activities in these areas
• Negotiation of Trading Terms and Promotional Programs
• Marketing submissions
• Detail products to ensure product ranging to all levels of sales personnel within the distributor framework, telesales, sales representatives, buyers and Purchasing Managers
• Launch new lines and all associated administration
• Trade Show representation
As well as representation in:
• Independent fast food chains, including takeaways.
• Health care, including hospitals and aged care facilities.
• Education facilities, including universities and schools.
• Catering, including airlines, caterers, function centres and sporting venues.
• Restaurants, clubs and hotels.
• Defence force
• Quick Service Restaurants.
Copyright © 2019 Foodchoice Brokers - All Rights Reserved.